Australia has two major Social and economic challenges that need to be overcome.
- An ageing population – most Retirees will qualify for the Government Pension which is NOT enough to survive on.
- While at the same time the workforce is shrinking. The result is less people paying less Tax. The Governments needs more Tax Payers to fund the increasing numbers of Retirees.
This is why Australia is having difficulty funding retirees and the problem is growing every day. Australians think a combination of Superannuation and the Pension will be enough to comfortably retire. For most people, this is not the case.
If you want an effective plan more, the right advice can make a big difference to your future financial position. As in any situation, prevention is better than a cure. Planning for your retirement now will be one of the most important decisions in your life and will severely affect the quality of your retirement.
When retiring 53% of Australians report that their expected source of income would be superannuation – annuity, the truth however is that 66% of Australians will rely on a government pension as the main source to fund retirement, this will be insufficient to provide for a comfortable retirement at just over 25K a year, per couple. And the future is looking bleaker as the population ages and the workforce continues to diminish.
ASSETPARTNER provides real solutions ensuring you are better positioned come retirement
A financial strategy should be well funded; you need to make the most of every cent that you earn to better provide for your financial security.
- A financial strategy should be well funded; you need to make the most of every cent that you earn to better provide for your financial security.
- ASSETPARTNER strategies incorporate Tax Minimisation
- Limitations apply however you can use these Tax Savings to pay off personal debt to and investment for your retirement.
- You need to be educated on how to access these funds and to see how we at ASSETPARTNER can help you achieve financial security, fill out our simple form or contact us on email@example.com and we will analyse your circumstances to assist you towards a brighter future.